More than Mortgages with Stu Pope
Jun 23, 2021
By day Stu is one of our Mortgage brokers, with over two decades of experience helping buyers and investors secure their properties. By night he is a tutor for NZQA Certificate in Money Management at Te Wananga o Aoteraroa at NMIT.
Stu said: “Are you intimidated by banks and financial organisations because you don’t know what to expect? Do you want to own your own home, take that holiday of a lifetime or buy a new car, but just can’t seem to get it all together?
Maybe I can help, if you want to take control of your financial future and are interested in learning more about Money Management – you should have a look at the NZQA Certificate in Money Management and the best news is – it’s free!”
You’ll learn about:
- your money habits and goals
- your current financial position
- budgeting and managing your money through different life stages
- debt management and credit ratings
- savings and investments
- home ownership, mortgages and property investment
- risk and insurance
- Kiwisaver and planning for retirement
- trusts, wills and estate planning.
Click here to find out more https://www.twoa.ac.nz/…/certificate-in-money-management