Time for your financial health check
May 20, 2021
With work and family commitments days are busy and life has a habit of moving on quickly but the problem with forgetting about one’s insurances and investments is that you are leaving your financial freedom and financial security to chance. Believe us when we tell you it is really important to have your regular review, think of it as a financial health check. If you need convincing, here are some reasons why a financial review is so important:
- How are you going make sure you can continue to do everything you want in an ever-changing world?
- How are you going to make sure you have enough money to stop work when you wish to.
- How are you going to make sure you don’t end your life with too much money that you could have used to do more in your most active years?
- How are you going to make sure you are not paying too much in unnecessary charges?
- How are you going to make sure an accident or illness isn’t going to derail your future plans?
- How are you going to make sure your husband/wife isn’t going to suffer financially from your death?
- How are you going to maximise investment returns without undue risk?